T9 Techno Heavy Duty Trigger Sprayer
• A robust sprayer at an affordable price
• A natural body, with a modern “technical” look
• A heavy duty sprayer, which is re-usable and economical
• A fully adjustable nozzle
• A protected reventing system which avoids damage under the trigger
• A dip tube filter, which stops any particles blocking the internal parts of the sprayer
• A choice of five colours, allowing you to colour-code your products and make them easier to use.
• 1ml output
• Standard colours are white/natural, red/natural, blue/natural, green/natural and yellow/natural – other colours are available upon request
• 28mm screw cap
• 260mm dip tube
• Kitchen and bathroom cleaners, Glass cleaners, Disinfectants, Fabric cleaners, Carpet cleaners
• De-Icer, De-Greasers, Leak Detectors, Maintenance Oils, Water repellents
• Pesticides, Foliar Feed, Weed Killers, Mould & Algae remover
• Flea Sprays, Coat Shine, Disinfectants
• Body, valve case, cap, trigger, nozzle: polypropylene
• Piston, dip tube, filter, spinner: polyethylene
• Springs, ball valve: stainless steel
• Gasket: PEL.
We can advise as to whether our finger sprayers are suitable for use with general chemical components, but recommend you carry out trials to ensure compatibility with your own formulation.
Make sure you have the right cap and bottle size
The standard Trigger Sprayers have a 28mm diameter cap with two different heights – Deep (28/410) and Shallow or Short (28/400). In the UK, the most common size for the retail market or Ready to Use (RTU) pack is the 28/410. The industrial/re-useable packs tend to have the 28/400 caps. These references correspond to the necks on the bottle so your bottle manufacturer can confirm what neck is on their bottle. If you have 400 cap on a 410 bottle neck there will be a gap under the cap. If you have a 410 cap on a 400 bottle neck, the pack will not seal on the gasket and it will leak.