Model SA5 Alta Pressure Sprayer
• Produced from high quality materials with Viton seals for best overall resistancy
• A reinforced semi-transparent container with level graduations and a 10cm-wide filler funnel, making it easy to fill
• A lance clip in the handle, which holds the lance in a fixed position when not in use
• A safety pressure-release valve, which prevents over-pressurising
• An adjustable nozzle meaning you can create a fine spray, a coarse spray or a jet spray, that can be fixed straight or at an angle, making it easy to use
• A filter in the handle, which stops blockages within the discharge valve
• A carrying strap, making it comfortable to use.
• Total capacity: 7.05 litres
• Working capacity: 6 litres
• Dimensions (approximately): height: 480mm, diameter: 180mm
• Colours: blue, natural and black
• General purpose spraying
• Automotive applications
• Scale removers
• Polypropylene, polyethylene and stainless steel. The seals are made from Viton
We can advise as to whether our finger sprayers are suitable for use with general chemical components, but recommend you carry out trials to ensure compatibility with your own formulation.
What are the best seals for pressure sprayers?
This depends on what chemicals you are spraying. Flourocarbon (trade name Viton) is the best overall resistant material to the widest range of chemicals. However, it is more expensive than other materials and may not be necessary. Nitrile (or Buna N) is lower in cost and is suitable for many water based chemicals. Ask our staff for more information about your chemicals.
What is the difference between actual capacity and working capacity?
Actual capacity is the ‘total’ capacity of the container. However, the pressure sprayer needs an amount of air to compress, to force the chemical out. The working capacity is the maximum amount of product which can be filled to operate the sprayer.
How can I prolong the life of my sprayer?
To get the best results from your sprayers we recommend they are completely emptied and rinsed through after each use.