Model SA2V Alta Handheld Foam Sprayer
• Practical pressure sprayer with a foam lance
• A heavy duty sprayer, which is re-usable and economical
• Suitable for acidic and alkaline detergents with extreme pH values
• Equipped with 3 nozzles, so that the intensity of the foam level can be adjusted individually
• Can be used in professional sector or for household cleaning purposes
• For all situations whereby the foam dissolves dirt and / or degreases
• Stainless steel springs and FPM Viton seals to give long lasting performance
• Dimensions (approx.): H-40cm x L-40cm x D-32.5cm
• Weight (approx.): 415g
• Total Capacity: 2 Litres
• Working Capacity: 1.8 Litres
• Colour: Blue, Natural
• Max Pressure: 2 Bar
• Jet Function: Up to 110°
• General Purpose
• Automotive Applications
• Acidic and Alkaline Detergents
• Polypropylene, Polyethylene
• Springs: Stainless Steel
• Seals: Viton
We can advise as to whether our finger sprayers are suitable for use with general chemical components, but recommend you carry out trials to ensure compatibility with your own formulation.
What are the best seals for pressure sprayers?
This depends on what chemicals you are spraying. Flourocarbon (trade name Viton) is the best overall resistant material to the widest range of chemicals. However, it is more expensive than other materials and may not be necessary. Nitrile (or Buna N) is lower in cost and is suitable for many water based chemicals. Ask our staff for more information about your chemicals.
What is the difference between actual capacity and working capacity?
Actual capacity is the ‘total’ capacity of the container. However, the pressure sprayer needs an amount of air to compress, to force the chemical out. The working capacity is the maximum amount of product which can be filled to operate the sprayer.
How can I prolong the life of my sprayer?
To get the best results from your sprayers we recommend they are completely emptied and rinsed through after each use.