Model SP1 Small Syphon Pump
• Good quality, for a long life
• A low-cost pumping system, making it economical
• When primed, liquid will flow from a higher source for effortless delivery
• Total length: 530mm
• Suction tube length: 390mm
• Suction tube inner diameter: 14mm
• Discharge tube length: 540mm
• Discharge tube inner diameter: 12mm
• Delivery: approximately 6.5 litres per minute
• Weight: 67g approximately
• 120 units to a carton
• Light oils
• The main material is polyethylene.
We can advise as to whether our finger sprayers are suitable for use with general chemical components, but recommend you carry out trials to ensure compatibility with your own formulation.
How To Use
The orange bulbous part is squeezed in the palm of the hand and this pumps the fluid through the pump. Once ‘primed’, after a few squeezes, the fluid should flow from a higher source to a lower receiver. To stop the flow, unscrew the cap at the top of the pump to let air in or simply lift the suction tube out of the fluid.