Model SP2 Large Syphon Pump
• Good quality, for a long life
• A simple, low-cost pumping system, making it economical
• When primed, liquid will flow from a higher source for effortless delivery
• Total length: 1210mm
• Suction tube length: 855mm
• Suction tube inner diameter: 20.5mm
• Discharge tube length: 1180mm (approximately)
• Discharge tube inner diameter: 20mm
• Delivery: approximately 19 litres per minute
• Weight: approximately 402g
• 24 units to a carton
• Light oils
• Mild acids
It is NOT FOR USE with:
• Methyl ethyle
• Concentrated caustic soda liquid
• Nitric acid
• Hydochloric acid
• Sulphuric acid
• The main materials are polyethylene and polypropylene
We can advise as to whether our finger sprayers are suitable for use with general chemical components, but recommend you carry out trials to ensure compatibility with your own formulation.
How To Use
The Natural coloured handle (between the orange body and orange cap) is pulled up and down and this pumps the fluid through the pump. Once ‘primed’, after a few motions, the fluid should flow from a higher source to a lower receiver. To stop the flow, unscrew the orange cap at the top of the pump to let air in or simply lift the suction tube out of the fluid.
What is the thread size/fitting on my drum?
Steel containers generally have a 3/4″ and/or 2″BSP (British Standard Pipe) or fine thread. It is very difficult to produce plastic containers with such a fine thread and so they have more coarse threads. The two most common plastic threads are a 56 x 4 Buttress Thread and the more coarser 70 x 6 Buttress Thread. Most drum pumps will have a ‘standard’ 2” BSP thread and so we supply Drum Adapters to suit both of the Buttress threads above. Containers can have Internal (Female) threads (as above) or External (Male) threads which are sealed with a cap. You can still use a drum pump on these threads with our External Thread Adapter (see Drum Pumps & Adapters).