Model S1Z Solvent Sprayer
• Stainless steel pump and Viton seals, giving an excellent resistance to solvents
• No vulnerable joints, as it is manufactured without soldering or welding
• A thumb-operated pump, meaning the container is not pressurised.
• 1 litre capacity
• Dimensions (approximately): height: 235mm, width: 152mm, container diameter: 95mm
• Weight (approximately): 200g.
• Hydrocarbon based solvents
• De-greaser products
• Top handle, thumb cap, container: polypropylene
• Pump: stainless steel
• Seal: Viton.
We can advise as to whether our finger sprayers are suitable for use with general chemical components, but recommend you carry out trials to ensure compatibility with your own formulation.
Why do I need a special sprayer for Hydrocarbon Solvents?
Hydrocarbon Solvents will make plastics swell – because they are both derived from crude oil and have in part, the same molecules. Standard sprayers have plastic pumps but our S1Z solvent sprayer has stainless steel pump and Viton seals which are suitable with these solvents.
What are the best seals for pressure sprayers?
This depends on what chemicals you are spraying. Flourocarbon (trade name Viton) is the best overall resistant material to the widest range of chemicals. However, it is more expensive than other materials and may not be necessary. Nitrile (or Buna N) is lower in cost and is suitable for many water based chemicals. Ask our staff for more information about your chemicals.
How can I prolong the life of my sprayer?
To get the best results from your sprayers we recommend they are completely emptied and rinsed through after each use.